Sunday, December 20, 2009

Miguel Angel is going to London




Bridge Park Hotel

This year I want to go to England and visit London. Probably I would like to go in January or  March, because my girlfriend can go with me.


I searched for cheap flights and hotels and have found a hotel and flight at a web page called www.vueltosbaratos.com. The offer is the next:

For the hotel:

Bridge Park Hotel      total for four nights: 200,14 euros
16 Hillside, London

For the flight:

Alacant-Gatwick   Departure: 9.30 arrival 11.15:     441,74 euros.

In England they use Pounds sterling for currency. So if I change 100 euros into Pounds it’s over 90.99 pounds.  It`s cheap to travel to London now!
I think vaccinations are not necessary for the UU but I found this information on the internet and its correct too.
To travel I need my passport and ID card and Visa for shopping and getting money.
When I go to London I’ll visit the main monuments and neighbourhoods of the city, for example:
Big Ben, Piccadilly Circus, Chinatown, Trafalgar Square, Soho, Notting Hill, Covent Garden, etc.
When I’m there I´d like to visit Camden Market and eat at the Hard Rock Café because five years ago I visited the same restaurant in Barcelona. The menu is cheap, about 20 Euros per person.



Camden Market


Probably in London it’s not necessary to use the car to move around, because there is a lot of traffic and it’s difficult to drive on the left. For moving around in London the best transport is London Underground because it connects the entire city and is easy to use.
In January, the weather in London is cold and rainy. The temperature is about 6 degrees and foggy. The best clothes I can use are winter wear. Jacket, boots and waterproofs are necessary to move around in this city.

No comments:

Post a Comment