Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Edinburgh at Xmas

Hi people

Here you have a photo of the Christmas Fair in Princess Street. My old school friend Lesley Donald, a professional photographer, took the photo. My other good friends Debbie, Kathryn and my daughter were there too. It's not every day I have my photo taken by someone who takes photos of Prince Charles. We had a great time and laughed a lot in the Christmas market. Here you have Lesley, myself and Elena, my daughter


 Picture taken by Debbie with Lesley's camara!!



This is the professional one. Photo taken by Lesley Donald, http://www.lesleydonald.com/

(This is when I put my camera away)

We had a great time. I haven't seen Lesley since I left school but she's as crazy as ever and we all had a really good laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment